presentation response

I liked most of the presentations that i saw during my time in class. I did not get to see all of them because i was absent the first day but the graphic designs for most projects were very good so that way they did not appear boring. Some of the thesis statements did not answer their research questions though which is something that could be improved on. Another thing I noticed with some presentations was that some people put too many long wordy sentences in their power points which made me lose focus and not want to read them. As Far as my presentation went, I thought I did well the only thing i want to improve on is the graphics of my presentation and bulk up some information on some of the slides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College is a waste of time

Introduction

research topic