Stand by me

In this music video i saw many images that help influence viewers to contradict violence. moat of these images had to deal with pathos or the appeal to emotion. Just like in the beginning with the father that is dancing with his child. This is ideal for the theme to "stand by me" as a parent is there to help support their child.

Another image that impacted me was the one of the all the children in the tribe learning to play an instrument all together. This help convey this message of "stand by me" because the children are being taught to work together on something constructive, rather than tearing each other down and fighting. This music video is called "stand by me" its on playingforachange.com.


https://globalnews.ca/tag/good-samaritan/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College is a waste of time

Introduction

research topic