research topic

The topic for my research is on cloning. I am very interested in this topic because i personally do not know much about cloning. However now since i have been researching cloning especially for my research PowerPoint i have gotten to understand much more about this topic. My research question is what are the issues involved with cloning? And my thesis statement is, "There are a multitude of issues involved with cloning such as medical, ethical, and economic." Some audiences that may be interested in my topic could be scientists wanting to get in on the cloning field fr research or really anybody that wants to be informed or passionate about their ethics when it comes to the issue of cloning.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College is a waste of time

Introduction