About me

My name is matt Maddox and I enjoy sorts a lot. I have always been involved with them all my life. When I was a little boy my dad started me out playing baseball for many years. I ended up playing travel baseball for Parkview and won some tournaments. While I was involved in baseball I also was in Taekwando for many years until I reached my second degree black belt.  This was a a good base for me to then enter into personal training for weight lifting and also transitioning into Mixed Martial Arts which I am still practicing to this day. For MMA I have competed and won a few fights but I mostly focus on just training. I also enjoy football, even though I have never played formally I still enjoy watching games and am a big Bulldogs fan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College is a waste of time

Introduction

research topic